Skip to main content

Featured Post

Now blogging over at Onemanmanyplans.com.au

It's been real, thanks Blogger! Hey thanks for checking out this page! After 10 years of posting here and over 600 posts, it's time to try something new at over possibly greener pastures. Which means you can now find me and all my random adventuring ways over at One Man Many Plans . 

Rap-a-long with Pitbull! (Aka what's he rapping about now?)

Just like Snoop Dogg back in the day, there's nary a new song released on radio anymore where Pitbull doesn't announces his appearance and then proceeds to rap about women he slept with and clocking up frequent flyer points. Whether you invited him to in the first place or not.

Here I am!

But if you think that this is the extent of his focus, prepare to be amazed.

After I've exhaustingly rummaged through as many Pitbull songs or songs featuring Mr Bull himself as my frontal lobes could handle, I've discovered that there's quite a lot of strange things that are referenced up in a few Pitbull songs you might not be aware of. And if he ever runs out of things to rhyme about, I've come up with a few more. No need to thank me Mr Worldwide.

Read on:

THINGS PITBULL HAS RAPPED ABOUT



Alfred Hitchcock (In 'I know you want me')



Kodak Cameras (amazingly he rhymes the word 'Kodak' with the word er...'Kodak'.)


Goblins (From Hey Baby 'Not a goon or a goblin, I'm a monster')



Time Travel (Back in time)


Arrest me please!

Romanian Women (International love)

THINGS I'D LIKE TO SEE PITBULL RAP ABOUT


Mazda Rotary Engines

Netball's go Right Round!
Flo Rida's love of Netball


I'm a shaaaarrrrkkkkkk
How awesome sharks are





Rekorderlig Cider



Lance Storm

And finally...THINGS PITBULL WILL PROBABLY NEVER RAP ABOUT



Hair care

Welp!

Lara Bingle



Travelling the world in Economy class



Nana Mouskouri


And whoever this bloke is..

Comments

Popular Posts